SRC Imports Ltd T/A THUNDER (e-bikes)
Website : www.thundere-bikes.com
Customer Service Agreement
We always stand behind what we sell, with warranty and excellent customer service.
THUNDER Limited Warranty
1. THUNDER warrants the following main parts against defects in materials and workmanship, being valid from the date of arrival:
• (a) Brushless motor: 1 year
• (b) Charger and controller: 1 year
• (c) Lithium battery: 1 year
• (d) Frame and fork: 1 year
• (e) Display: 1 year
• (f) Brake, handlebar, seat post, seat tube, saddle, pedal, tires, front light, Rear Light or reflector : 6 months
2. If the damaged accessory is not in the above range, both parties then need to confirm by communication and negotiate a solution.
3. The above warranty terms and conditions shall not apply if:
• (a) There is normal wear and tear of parts, or incorrect adjustment of e.g. tires, chain, brakes, cables, and / or derailleur set;
• (b) The damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non- THUNDER products;
• (c) The damage caused by service performed by anyone other than THUNDER;
• (d) The product or part that has been modified without the written permission of THUNDER;
• (e) The bicycle continues to be used, despite damage/or defects having been found and this makes the damage worse.
4. Warranty does not cover labour costs.
• (a) In the period of warranty, you should pay for sending faulty parts back to us, and we will pay for sending replacements to you. When complaining about a visual defect, you should not send us the faulty parts if you could provide us with enough photos or videos as requested. In case of no photos or invisible defect, you have to send back the faulty parts to us. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes THUNDER's property. First point of call is to e-mail your issue to: Warranty@Thundere-bikes.com