This privacy notice applies to the website, and explains the personal information www.thundere-bikes.com which we collect as you browse the website and purchase products from us.
You can travel through most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request. This privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete SRC Imports LTD privacy statement. By using this site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
Collecting Information about You and Your Company
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to allow us to trade with you. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to conclude a transaction.
Personal information you give us when you register for an account with us or enter into a sales transaction with us:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item.
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings menu.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
How we protect your Personal Information
SRC Imports LTD is committed to the safeguarding and protection of your personal information.
To ensure your information is safe, we operate within a secure environment which complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Specifically, we have put in place the following measures:
- All information transfer to and from your web browser is secured using industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption of at least 2048 bits protected by a Secure Certificate
- Our web hosting facility is located within highly resilient and secure datacentres in the US, which have been certified as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks
- Our web hosting environment is protected by industry-standard firewall devices and software, and is subject to regular patches and software updates as recommended by our software providers
All credit and debit card transactions are performed directly with our PCI/DSS compliant payment gateway partner, ensuring your card information is fully secured at all times.